The Blockchain Bytes Daily is a website that provides news and information about blockchain and cryptocurrency. We are committed to protecting your privacy and we take your privacy very seriously.
Information We Collect
We collect the following information from you when you use our website:
- Your name and email address: We collect your name and email address when you create an account on our website.
- Your IP address: We collect your IP address when you visit our website.
- Your device information: We collect information about your device, such as your operating system and browser type, when you visit our website.
- Your usage data: We collect information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit and the links you click.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our website and its features: We use your information to provide you with our website and its features, such as the ability to create an account, post comments, and receive our newsletter.
- To improve our website: We use your information to improve our website, such as by personalizing your experience and identifying areas where we can improve the content and features.
- To send you marketing communications: We may use your information to send you marketing communications, such as our newsletter and promotional emails.
- To comply with the law: We may use your information to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- To serve ads: We may use your information to serve ads on our website. This includes sharing your information with third-party advertising partners.
Who We Share Your Information With
We may share your information with the following third parties:
- Our service providers: We may share your information with our service providers, such as our hosting provider and email provider.
- Law enforcement: We may share your information with law enforcement if we are required to do so by law.
- Advertising partners: We may share your information with our advertising partners to serve ads on our website.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to access your information: You have the right to request access to your personal information that we hold.
- The right to correct your information: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information that we hold about you.
- The right to delete your information: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
- The right to object to the processing of your information: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information, in which case we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing your information.
- The right to restrict the processing of your information: You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information, in which case we will only process your information for certain purposes, such as to comply with a legal obligation.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer your personal information to another organization.
- The right to opt out of the sale of your personal information: You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Policy or your rights, please contact us at [email protected]
Changes to This Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. If we make any significant changes, we will notify you by email or through a prominent notice on our website.
- International Data Transfers: We may transfer your personal information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States. These countries may not have the same data protection laws as your country of residence. When we transfer your personal information to other countries, we take steps to protect your privacy, such as by using standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
- Children: We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us and we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.